The BORSKI District expands in the eastern parts of Serbia. It encompasses the
municipalities of: Bor, Kladovo, Majdanpek and Negotin. It has a population of 178,718.
Seat of the District is in the city of Bor, remarkable by its historic and cultural heritage.
In the vicinity of Bor stands the Palace of Prince Alexander, built in 1856 in the
Romanticism style and The House ("Konak") of Prince Milos (built in the Brestovicka
Spa, originating from the nineteenth century).
This town has the reputation of the center of the largest-size copper mine in Europe; its
modern exploitation started in 1904, but documents are found which evidence that it
was exploited already in the early ancient times.
District seat ADDRESS
19219 Bor, 19 Mose Pijade
Tel./Fax: 030-22 946, 21 687